Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wk 1 Project - Content Proposal

image source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/declanjewell/517966692/

   This has been a tough week for me.  I just got sick and I have plans to go out of town this weekend with my family.  Trying to get the homework done before I leave is a real chore because of all the cold medicine.  I’ll be honest, the media project and the presentation next month scare me.  That being said, the thesis scared me, and the rough draft turned out to be okay.  In fact, several times throughout this program I’ve been pretty worried about one thing or another.  Whenever I begin to worry, I try to think about how far I’ve come.  At the beginning of the program, month 9 sounded like a distant, unattainable goal.  Now look at us; we are in month 11.  These are exciting times! 

   I don’t have all the details worked out for my project proposal yet.  I want to make a video game; I’m pretty sure of that.  The comforting part is that the abstract and other such details for the content proposal have already been completed in my thesis.  Unfortunately, my abstract is about 19 words too long.  I want to use Udutu for my media project.  Even though last month was a real struggle for me, I really see some benefits to creating content with Udutu.  I like how Udutu is integrated into Facebook with little resistance.  I’d like to write more, but the nighttime medicine is making me sleepy and I feel my thoughts are becoming discombobulated. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm doing a videogame created in Udutu for ths month's project. If you need any Udutu help let me know. I'm not a Udutu-master or anything, but I got it to behave reasonably well last month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bianca. I'm am stressing out right now. I will probably definitely need some help I liked Udutu, but I did run into some difficulties last month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep plugging away. You'll get there.

    ReplyDelete