Sunday, March 14, 2010

Wk 2 Content Proposal


 Working on my media project has been a bear.  Thankfully, professor Bustillos was very helpful and gave me some feedback to improve my project.  My biggest problem is just getting everything confused. The media project, the presentation, and the content proposal are all becoming a blur in my mind.  My thesis is about using video games and simulations to help teach vectors in math class.  Since I don’t have the time or knowledge to build the complete game, my media project will be a mock up.  I think having a mock up instead of the final product is what is getting me all mixed up.  When I try to address the different parts of the content proposal I kept wondering if I should think in context of the final product or the pseudo version that I will be creating.  I feel like I have all kinds of great ideas, but I’m having a hard time bringing them all together in time.  

1 comment:

  1. It's tough keeping it all in focus. The tendency does seem to be the more unsure the more one wants to add another variable, like the final presentation, which doesn't help at all and sometimes brings everything to a huge halt. Let go of the final presentation just focus on translating your thesis to something that approaches what you'd like to use with your students.

    ReplyDelete