Monday, March 15, 2010

Wk 2 Comment


esday, march 9, 2010

Wk 2 Project


My content proposal is finished and submitted. Definitely a very good feeling. I have now started working on the media project. My media project is going to be a combination of a website, a Ning site, and a Udutu. All of these media will be linked to one another. The website will serve as a tool to let the community know what is happening in the Bell Middle School Orchestra. The Ning site will serve as communicating the importance of music and a social network for the parents and students. The Udutu will serve as a tool in further music advocacy.

At first I felt like this was all too much. Now that I have started on it, I am feeling better. Perhaps it is too much, and I will discover something better to do later on. For now I am excited to get further along, and see this media project develop.

2 comments:

jbb said...
Onward and upward!
brian cobb said...
Oh my, that does sound like a lot. You sound like you have a pretty good idea of what you want to do, so I don't think you will have any trouble. I am building a website, and I feel overwhelmed. I still need to iron out some thoughts for my thesis. I think I will use your excitement as my courage. Excelsior!

No comments:

Post a Comment