Monday, March 22, 2010

Wk 3 – Thesis Projects and Sunny Skies

What a crazy week.  I spent most of this week fine tuning my thesis.  There were a lot of small details that I hadn’t worked out yet.  I’m finished with my thesis now; overall I think it went well.  I feel pretty solid about the content, but it’s the little things like APA that I cannot stand.  At the beginning of this month I had so many unanswered questions about my thesis and my project.  I am finally starting to feel a little comfortable with my thesis and media project.  I’ve already turned my thesis in and it kind of seems weird.  The thesis has been a looming giant since day one of this program.  Not having to worry about it anymore feels strange.  It’s okay, because I still have the media project and the presentation to worry about.  This program has been really fun, but I’m feeling spread a little too thin.  Between work, Full Sail, Saturday school (to get my teaching certificate), and life in general I’m beginning to feel too stressed out.  These pictures are going to encourage me to stick it out just one more month.  I cannot wait for this summer.  I’m going to stay outside and play.  

image (right) source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rayced/407689606/
image (left) source: me =)

1 comment: